Attenders 2018 Dinner
This is a list of those who have said that they are or may be attending the ASWI dinner. This list will be updated at regular intervals. If you are attending and are not listed then email me, Like wise if you are not attending then let me know email@example.com
Updated 12th September 2018
Commander Hugh W S Botterill MBE MA Royal Navy (Guest Speaker)
Bill McCoppin Guest of Alan Yates
Michael Nash Guest of Phil Wratten
June Nash Guest Phil Wratten
David Wragg Guest Phil Wratten
Marie Wragg Guest Phil Wratten
Caroline Batty Guest Pete White
Adrian Bambridge (Bambi)
Awaiting Payment or Booking form
Aims of the Association
- To promote "esprit de corps" amongst members so as to enhance their prestige within the service.
- To provide wherever possible and within the means of the association, professional help and assistance to the serving membership.
- To expand the social and recreational activities of its members.
Key Benefits to Joining
- The opportunity to contact and meet old shipmates.
- Regular social events (many subsidised).
- Your own page on the website.
- Occasional Seamaster web newsletter .
- Email facility for members that are not online.
Can you help with any of these photos? What was the event? Can you name anyone in the Photos? Email Webmaster if you have any ideas. Better quality photos can be provided if you need them.